The Durham Attack 2015 AGM will be held on Wednesday July 15th, from 6:30 – 7:30 PM at Whitby Public Library, main branch on Dundas St. Registration is at 6:15 PM. We will be doing a re-cap of the current season and discussing plans for next season.
Three positions are up for re-election:
- Vice President – Junior Programs
Candidates who wish to run for a position should notify the Club and provide a resume and letter outlining relevant qualifications by July 8th, by sending to Janet Cairns (email@example.com).
We are also looking for volunteers to assist with vacant volunteer positions on our operating committee:
- Assistant Uniform Coordinator
- Assistant Banquet Coordinator
- Assistant Tournament Coordinator
- Assistant Facilities Coordinator
- Madawaska Weekend Organizer
- Durham Attack House (Provincials 2016) Coordinator
- Media Relations – for Durham Attack Web Site and OVA Web Site
If you are interested in a volunteer position then please send us an email – don’t wait for the AGM!